Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Learning 2.0 evaluation

I have to say that before this I always thought that I was pretty technically savvy, and now I really know how much I don't really know. There is so much out there and I think I have taken a fairly good tour of the current realm of the social Internet, but I still have so much to do before I become really truly comfortable with it.

Some of the things here are fun, some are useful, and some I think will fall by the wayside as the years progress, but I think it's good to have a greater familiarity with it all. I think I won't really be sure what tools I'll use the most until some time passes, but I think I might really like Library thing, pod casts, and of course I love Overdrive. I can't wait until we have even more titles in that format.

It's been a great journey, but I can't help but feel that I've only just taken the very first step.

No comments: